A post of bullet points, because I don’t think I’ll be able to form sentences, except for this one.
-Arrick is getting married in three weeks
-I like NCIS
-Driving Bri to school, free coffee
-I graduate in a freaking week. Oh my gosh
-Dude… I’m going to be WORKING. A REAL JOB. THAT I WENT TO SCHOOL FOR. THAT I LOVE.
-Caps make me happy
-Lady at my school freaking out about having to pay for hair she didn’t like, even though we said we’d fix it. Apparently we made her pay because she’s “old and doesn’t speak good English”
-I’m so sick of school
-I currently have blue hair color in a foil on my head. Wut upppp
-Tommy taught me a way more awesome blow drying technique (I speak good English, huh?)
-I made a huge awesome cake for John’s graduation tomorrow… AND cupcakes
I really want to post, but I’m frazzled right now. I’m getting back on my anxiety medicine, and it’s screwing with my brain. I can’t focus. More on this later.
Mmm, cupcakes! :)
ReplyDeletei LOVE ncis!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your graduation, it sounds like you're ready for your career and life to really get exciting.
ReplyDelete