I went and picked up Panda Express with my brother, and we rocked out to Tim McGraw. Yeah... All out singing, cellphones as microphones, and all that. And now we're home watching The Secret Life of the American Teenager (longest show title ever), and internet surfing. My nights are pretty wild.
Let me tell you about my brother. I haven't talked about my family too much. My brother is awesome. Obviously, since he's hanging out with me on a Friday night. I'm doing in in bullet points, since thats how I like it.
-He just turned 13 last month
-He's 5'7", a good 5 inches taller than me
-He has the feet to match
-He's jocky, he plays football
-He's also artistic and loves to draw
-He's the nicest 13 year old boy ever
-He's not a douche like some little boys are
-We like to sing in the car together
-He'll spend an entire Saturday at school with me
-He's super cute
-Girls at his school love him
-But he doesn't have time for them
-He's always played dress up with me, still to this day
-His name is Elijah, but that's his "your in trouble" name, otherwise it's Sugg (like sugar)
-He started off as Sugar Bear, then Suggie Bear, then Suggie, and now he's Sugg
2002
2007
2008
2009
2010









That mohawk is rad!
ReplyDeleteThose pictures are awesome! I take it he likes blood.. haha
ReplyDelete