Look at this guy.
This was his 'uniform'.
He spends his days doing this...
Maybe even a little of this...
There was always time for this.
This was as complicated as his days got.
I really miss this.
What I would give to see this guy every day.
I was talking to a friend the other day about how different things were in high school. I just got to thinking about the things I miss about Steve. I miss that he was so carefree. Everything was all about fun. He didn't need to stress about money. He worked, but only enough to get by. His days were about fun. We could spend an entire day doing nothing. Or we could do everything.
I think maybe that is the best way to fall in love. When you don't have the hard things to bother you, everything is good.
Anyway, so I was thinking about how good it would be if things were back like that. How awesome would it be if Steve were home? It would be so cool if he got to go skating with his friends all the time. He could have a regular job, a regular life.
That would be perfect, right?
But then I really started thinking about it, and I realized that I wouldn't want it any other way.
I couldn't see Steve spending his life in a place like this. He's so much more.
The love of my life is meant to be in the military, and I wouldn't ask for anything else.











So cute. =]
ReplyDeleteIs he planning on making it a career or just doing his 4-6 years?
Yup! I know exactly what you mean :)
ReplyDeleteTell him to stick to the AF- that you don't want him to be a bullet sponge! No but seriously, the AF is so much safer. I'm so glad Nick chose it as opposed to other branches. He's in the middle of his 4 year enlistment now- we've got another two years left here in mindrott. After that we've been talking more and more about him reenlisting to do another 4 or 6 years if he can get his BOP. We'll see though, we've still got time.
ReplyDelete