March 21, 2010

Making things right since she gave me my dream-guy...

I have this friend, Lauren.

 Hi, Lauren.

Anyway, I have a lot to thank Lauren for in my life. For example, she helped get Steve and I together. We went on double dates a lot. She was there when Steve and I were broken up. I'm pretty sure she was behind him going to our grad night party (that's where "we" started to be "we" again). She was always there for me to vent about school, Steve, family, anything. She went with me the day Steve left for bootcamp.

Ok, so those are all important things in a friend, but today she did something that pertains to this blog. I've been bouncing back and forth in my mind deciding how much to censor myself on my blog. I don't in 'real' life, I'm basically an open book, but I'm always convinced that my mom or someone I know will read it.

Today (ok, tonight, since its 2:30 am- wait, is that this morning then?), she told me I should write whatever I want. So starting now, I'm going to do that. I sort of started, with my post about my anxiety. But now I'm going to be open. I'll probably swear here or there, I'll talk about sex if I feel like it. I'll complain about whoever I want, even if they might be reading this blog.  I'm not going to be mean, or put people down, or disrespect someone's privacy I won't be dropping f-bombs every other word, or going into graphic detail, but I won't hold back from saying things like "Holy shit, I miss sleeping with my boyfriend." Oh my... that was refreshing.

I'm just to the point where I need to write about everything, and if it is something I'll talk about, why shouldn't I be able to post it on the internet where people I've never met might read it?



So again, thanks Lauren. Oh, and if you don't want to read a completely open, un-shy, every topic is discussed blog... blame her.



I just have to get over Steve's mom finding this and reading something about sex. Oh jeez.

1 comment:

  1. funny/sad thing is that you are not the only person to have a picture of me molesting a mannequin :P

    ReplyDelete