Mine is Alexis. He likes to try to call me Lexie, but I’m not down with that. Which is why he still does it. His is Conant, which is a family name. I thought it was totally weird when I first heard it, but now I’m used to it. And I’m supposed to give it to one of my kids.
2. How long have you been together?
We went to our junior prom in 2007, and it’s pretty much gone from there. We were “official” May 07, broke up Nov 07, and have been together again since May 08.
3. How long did you know each other before you started dating?
About 7 or 8 months. We were friends will all of the same people.
4. Who asked who out?
He asked me to be his girlfriend. And then the second time around, it just happened, and one day he referred to me as his girlfriend.
5. How old are each of you?
He’s 18 and I’m 19. I’m an old lady.
6. Did you go to the same school?
He transferred to my high school junior year.
7. Are you from the same home town?
We were both born in CA. He lived here since he was 4 or so, and I moved here when I was 9.
8. Who is the smartest?
I’m pretty book smart, but he knows EVERYTHING ABOUT EVERYTHING.
9. Who majored in what?
He dropped out of high school to enlist, and I only went to our community college for a semester. But I’m about to graduate cosmetology school.
10. Who is the most sensitive?
Me. 345234523452345 times me.
11. Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
We drove from AZ to MT to ND.
12. Who has the worst temper?
Ugh. Me. Well, towards each other. We both get pretty feisty with other people, but he very rarely gets mad at me.
13. How many children do you want?
I want three. He wants one. So it will probably be 2, which I think will actually fit us pretty well. Until that third one comes along.
14. Who does the cooking?
We haven’t lived together yet, but when we do it will probably be me because of our schedules. Plus, I like cooking for people. He’s amazing in the kitchen though.
15. Who is more social?
Well….. I don’t know. We both have pretty high standards for people, but we can get along with people fairly well. We just make fun of them later.
16. Who is the neat freak?
Uh….
17. Who is the most stubborn?
Oh jeez both of us..
18. Who wakes up earlier?
Him. For sure. Even on vacation he’s up by 7.
19. Where was your first date?
Prom.
20. Who has the bigger family?
I think I do, but his is more confusing. They are all remarried and step-this, step-that.
21. Do you get flowers often?
Nope.
22. How do you spend the holidays?
I would like to thank the AF for us not having a Christmas together yet. We have had one Thanksgiving together and we went to my aunt’s house.
23. Who is more jealous?
Neither of us. Well, I’m jealous of the AF, but whatever.
24. How long did it take to get serious?
Not very long, even though we started dating in high school.
25. Who eats more?
Him. He’s a beast.
26. What do you do for a living?
He’s in the Air Force, and I’m a student, but I’ll be getting a job as a hair stylist soon.
27. Who does the laundry?
I like doing his laundry cause I’m weird.
28. Who's better with the computer?
I don’t know.
29. Who drives when you are together?
It depends, but I prefer when he drives.
30. What is your song?
We don’t have one.
Us playing basketball junior year

Sweet pic :)
ReplyDeleteJealous of the Air Force? Me too! It should get a little better when you're back together though!
ReplyDelete