March 14, 2010

I'm 50!

Here's 50 things about me for my 50th post!

1. I’m addicted to sunflower seeds, this came from my years of playing softball.


2. I really like James Dean.

3. I tend to have a little piece of blue or green in my hair. The night before I went to Texas for Steve’s BMT graduation, I put green in my hair. I stress-color.

4. For being a hair stylist, I don’t change my hair color very often. I stay with a dark brown, or in cosmo speak, 4N.

5. I always have my toenails painted, I think it just looks wrong without it.

6. I scrapbook. I have an on going book about me and Steve, which I need to buy a few more books for.

7. I really like milk. Some people find that strange.

8. I love spaghetti too. That isn’t strange.

9. I recently stopped drinking soda, and have become even more addicted to coffee. I NEED it.

10. I love that Steve knows everything. Sometimes I might pretend to know a little less than I do, just so he can tell me more about it.

11. I like to have noise in the background. Sometimes music will do it, but a lot of time I need someone talking, so I put that TV on, or a youtube video.

12. I’m subscribed to a bunch of makeup channels on youtube, and I’ll watch the same videos multiple times.

13. I also reread a lot of books. If I like it the first time, knowing what happens doesn’t stop me from really getting into it again.

14. I played softball from the time I was 4 until my senior year.

15. I absolutely love cutting hair.

16. I have an anxiety disorder, which I’m coming to terms with and learning to handle.

17. I used to say that I didn’t want to have kids. I’m pretty sure this was when I became more aware of the birthing process.

18. I want three, while Steve wants one. We’ll see how that goes.

19. I wish I could shop more.

20. I love shoes. I really love heels, but don’t wear them much.

21. I’ve had a ton of cats in my life.

22. I’ve also had a bunch of dogs, a few horses, two birds, and some fish.

23. When I move to ND, I can’t have any pets.

24. When I was younger what I wanted to be when I grew up always depended on movies I’d watched at the time. Miss Congeniality made me want to be in the FBI. There was also military (yeah, lol), model, cop, and probably a few others. I think 4th grade was teacher.

25. I will be the first one of my starting group at cosmo school to graduate. I’m pretty sure everyone is shocked by that.

26. I have 14 piercings.

27. Steak is the greatest thing in life, especially when it’s rare.

28. My favorite color is green.

29. I’m 5’2”, and I have been since 7th grade.

30. I like white gold jewelry

31. Chocolate cake is lovely.

32. I could easily be a workout crazy person, I just don’t have an motivation.

33. I have been to Washington, Oregon, California, Montana, Idaho, Utah, Nevada, Arizona, Wyoming, Colorado, New Mexico, North Dakota, Kansas, and Texas.

34. I’ve lived in three states and 7 towns.

35. I really want Steve to get stationed in Germany once we’re married.

36. I lost my ability to tan when I moved out of California.

37. I have a freckle on my lower lip.

38. I love cooking and baking.

39. I would totally take a cake decorating class if I could.

40. Snakes and spiders creep me out.

41. I have an incredibly varied taste in music. Rap, R&B, pop, rock, alternative, classic rock, lots of other things. Oh, and recently I’ve started to enjoy country. Oh jeez.

42. I have had one job in my life. I worked at Kohls for two years, and it sucked. So I quit. By going on a road trip with Steve. Oops.

43. For someone who is unmarried and childless, I’m obsessed with weddings, pregnancy, and babies.

44. I have the hips of an old lady. Ouch.

45. The most useful thing I learned from high school was typing. Which is why I’m able to type this while keeping my eyes on Knocked Up.

46. I got my gag reflex from my dad. So anything gross in the morning makes me sick. Like cat puke.

47. I love to take super long showers.

48. I hate green eyes, and I love that. I think it’s an awesome eye color.

49. I watch a lot of TV. I have my shows, and they must be watched.

50. This was a really long list to make. Dang.

2 comments:

  1. Lol... I think we have quite a few of these in common. I quit doing hair when I was preggo though (hence my much more natural & longer hair, lol!).

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE to re-read my books. My husband thinks it's so weird but I just love the books so much that I can read them over and over and over again. I'm a HUGE bookworm.

    ReplyDelete