1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
Thanks Sarah. :)
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award..
Misadventures in Matrimony
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
1. I’m 19, and about the graduate cosmetology school.
2. I used to ride horses, and have owned three.
3. I’ve been with my boyfriend since we were 16, but I almost dated his brother first.
4. I always knew I wanted to move out of AZ, but probably wouldn’t be so motivated to do so if Steve weren’t in the military.
5. I only ever had one job. I worked at Kohls from 2007 to 2009.
6. My mom used to tell me I was “too smart” for cosmetology. She is happy for me know, but a part of her still wishes I chose something more academic.
7. I played softball from the time I was 4 until my senior year of high school.
The Ever-Changing Life of a Military Wife
just another day in {our midwest} paradise
The Sand is Different Here
New Girl on Post
The Displaced Texan
That [Officer's] Wife
ACU's, Stiletto Shoes, and Pretty Pink Tutus

I loove riding horses, but rarely get a chance to!
ReplyDeleteThanks very much for the award! :)
Hi! I just found your blog from someone else's blog (can't remember who, sorry). I know what you mean about moms. Good for you for sticking to your guns! I didn't, and even though I wound up enjoying my "backup" choice, I still wonder "what if."
ReplyDeleteFun! Thanks for the award :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for following my blog. :)
ReplyDeleteI always wanted to go to cosmetology school, but I have a hard enough time doing my own hair, so I figured doing someone else's wouldn't work out too well.. :)
Thanks for the award! I don't have this naked dude one yet!
ReplyDeleteI bet cosmetology school would be fun, and NOT for dummies!
I know how you feel about the school thing, my family has always pushed for me to get my bachelors but at this point in my life it just isn't working out. I wish that all of my family could support me the way my parents are. It's rough knowing you're letting someone down and not pleasing them. At least for me it is, but I've got to live my life the way I want to and so do you!
ReplyDelete