The drawings are done by my aunt. She has an etsy shop with all of her cute stuff!
Her originals are done on pieces of wood, like the ones in the middle. The two on the sides are prints of the originals. The picture in the middle is one of those old fashioned pictures, where they dress you up and all that.
The James Dean pictures above my window are from my calendar a few years ago. I don't like that they are unframed, so I'll probably retire these when I move out. If you look closely, the one on the far left is missing the lower corner, because my bird ate it. Oy.
I got these prints from a local store. I have the Raising the Flag on Iwo Jima picture and Johnny Cash. I have one of the Good Witch from the Wizard of Oz, but I ran out of wallspace.
Here's my big wall. The siz frames in the middle have ads from vintage magazines. I got these from my aunts who used to sell vintages goodies. The James Dean poster I got from my brother for my birthday. I had a closer picture, but my camera ate it.
Closer pictures of these. Steve's BMT picture, James Dean postcards, The dress thing is a handmade card I found... somewhere downtown. the dress, shoes, and purse are all folded paper.
The PMS sign is a metal sign my mom bought me. Then of course my James Dean calendar and the tassle from graduation.
I love this sign, even if my name is spelled wrong. My mom found this at Michael's.
The picture on the top I found for a few dollars at Michael's. The mirrow was from my brother's baby room, my mom painted it with a metallic finish. The bottom part is messed up because again, my bird ate it. This is why I moved everything away from her cage.
This is my favorite. I got it at Michaels, and the frame at Wal Mart.
Top shelf: A bunch of hats, both mine and Steve's. The thing in the middle is a cupcake stand, you can see the bottom of it, because it's on its side. the next shelf down had books from my childhood (the rest are in boxes until I move), beauty pictures, pictures, and a plate I painted. Next row is my books, and I wish you could see my awesome frog bookends. Bottom shelf, various trinkets, pictures, and some more books.
If you look on the far left you can see a tiny peek of my frog collection that I'm pretending I don't have. I'm a big girl, really. And the other bed is rocking camo.
I don't have a picture of the whole room, but I've done what I can with the small space I have. By the way, the beds, shelves, and cabinets were built by my grandpa.
You have good taste :) James Dean, Johnny Cash, Rosie the Riveter. Good choices :)
ReplyDelete