February 17, 2010

I don't even know...

I don't have internet at home for awhile so I "blogged" this in Microsoft Word on Monday, and now I'm at the library, and have nothing else to say. Ugh.


I’m good at school. I know that’s sort of a weird thing to say, but that’s pretty much it. I’m a good student. I always got good grades. I never had to try very hard either. I think this was a blessing and a curse. When I was younger, I was so far ahead of the curve that I could put in average effort and got above average results. I never had to study for tests. I always finished homework in no time at all. Because of this, I kept it up through high school. Once I got to high school, I had those same habits, but they didn’t get me as far. Yes, I still got good grades. But I didn’t excel. That was fine for me. I had gotten so used to not having to try, that I didn’t want to put in the extra effort.




I wish I had tried more. I wish that I had the drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment