February 1, 2010

Here's a bit of my portfolio. It isn't in any order, but there are pictures from my first week to the last few weeks.


Haircut





Highlights/haircut. This client has naturally blond hair, and she came in with it colored a light brown. We've done highlights a few times, since she wants to be blond again for her wedding in May.


Haircut. This girl dances with fire. Yeah. I was shocked.




Haircut. My friend's boyfriend. Said I did this better than when he got it done in a salon.



My friend Lauren. Cut and color. We've since lightened the blond in her hair and toned it to a gorgeous super light neutral blond.



Haircut. I go to school with her.



Updo/highlights. My friend Cayla. Did this style for a wedding she did the photography for.


Cut.


Updo. Won a contest with this within my first three weeks of school.



Updo. Did this same thing on my sister for her wedding, I'll find a picture later. Gorgeous on her, with her veil.


Highlights. Looked awesome braided.

Color. Lightened the top, did hot pink underneath.

No comments:

Post a Comment