February 23, 2010

YAY!

He's not going to Iraq! BEST NEWS EVERRRRR.

Today was a good day. I had class, and then tonight I did a full head of highlights, color correction, and haircut. Nice.

Oh, and it's cool how my Wednesday post got posted early. I didn't mean to post wordless wednesday on monday. I'm smarter than that, I swear.


Dear Air Force,
I'm sorry for momentarily hating you. I'm sorry for saying you're ruining my life.Thank you for not sending my boyfriend to Iraq. You rule.
Love, Caitlin

PS. I'm still a little peeved at you. I can't move to be with Steve until October. That's almost two years of being apart. You should make it up to me.


Dear Steve,
I'm really sorry for being bitchy. I complain to you about things because you're the only other person that is going through this with me. I love oyu so much and you're my best friend. ilybb.
Cait

Dear my freaking school,
You blow. I just want to graduate.
I hate you,
Caitlin

1 comment: