February 25, 2010

Wedding bells... not mine though!

Ok, so my last post was a little bit goofy. I was on the phone with Steve when I wrote it, and we're dorks. I have some awesome news though!

I have a repeat client at school, and she's the sweetest girl. She came in to get highlights a few months ago. She had colored* her hair a light brown, but wanted to go back to blond for her wedding in May. She wanted to go gradually, so each time I've done more and more. Today she came in to do some lighter ones on the top.


And she asked me to do her hair for her wedding! I'm super excited about this. Someone wants ME, just about to graduate from beauty school, no salon experice, ME, to do their wedding hair. To me, that's a big deal. Everyone I know REALLY cares about who does their hair. It's a personal thing. They all want that one stylist they love, the person who gives them amazing hair. And she picked me.

So I'll be doing her hair for her bridal shower next Saturday, and then for her wedding May 1.


*We color our hair, we dye Easter eggs. We tweeze our eyebrows, we pluck chickens.


Here's some pictures of the only other wedding I've done, my sisters. Pictures jacked from her myspace, taken most likely by our mom.





No comments:

Post a Comment