Oh, and on your comment about the first date thing- I think I would feel more comfortable with you just because by then we'll have probably talked through email for MONTHS. Ya know? And as for piercings, this girl has A LOT. I'm talking at least 8 (I think) on each ear, 2 eyebrow piercings right next to each other, a lip ring, a tongue ring, a belly ring (yes she showed me that on the "first date"). Craziness! I'm used to a lot but I think the eyebrow ones were what did it. I have/had or have friends friends with all but those so that's more "normal" for me. =]
Haha. It's funny how they say that one of the main things they teach in basic is folding clothes. Too bad my husband didn't hold onto that training...
ReplyDeleteOh, and on your comment about the first date thing- I think I would feel more comfortable with you just because by then we'll have probably talked through email for MONTHS. Ya know? And as for piercings, this girl has A LOT. I'm talking at least 8 (I think) on each ear, 2 eyebrow piercings right next to each other, a lip ring, a tongue ring, a belly ring (yes she showed me that on the "first date"). Craziness! I'm used to a lot but I think the eyebrow ones were what did it. I have/had or have friends friends with all but those so that's more "normal" for me. =]
ReplyDeleteYAY! That is fantastic news!!! =) Good luck trying to get the AF to make things up to you...
ReplyDeleteDang. Glad we don't have to fold our clothes that way! Does he have to get down on the floor like that for every shirt? lol ;)
ReplyDelete