I love this mask. I heard about it online, on some makeup forums, and figured it was worth a shot. I got it at Walgreens for less than $5. I wasn't expecting too much, because I've never used a face product that I noticed a positive difference. Well, I guess all I have to say is that I first tried it about two years ago, and I'm still using it.
I hadn't used it lately, and noticed that my blackheads were out of control. I get them in the middle of my forehead, on my nose, and on my chin. I used the mask two days in a row, and my skin looks so much better. Ah! I love it. The only thing is that it dries my skin a teensy bit, but I have very dry skin anyway. A little bit of lotion and I'm good to go.
From Drugstore.com:
Mint Julep Masque is the original natural home treatment developed by a dermatologist that helps dry up acne pimples, rinse away blackheads and shrink enlarged pores.
Simply apply Mint Julep Masque to your clean face and neck. Within minutes it firms and hardens, drawing out impurities from your pores. After the masque is removed, your skin will feel clean, refreshed and smooth.
Even for individuals who are fortunately free of skin problems, Mint Julep Masque is a refreshing facial treatment that helps relaxed tired muscles and ease tension lines on the face and neck.
No animal testing. No animal ingredients.


No comments:
Post a Comment