February 22, 2010

Rantfest.

Today is not one of the good days. I'm so tired of dealing with crap.

First off, my whole plan got screwed up. I was going to graduate, go see Steve, come back, and work here until August. I would save as much money as I could, and then I would move up there with him. Well, that's not going to happen now, because he's going on a deployment for 345234523453245 years. Or 4-12 months. Something like that.

Second, I've always known that Steve's family talks shit about each other. If someone isn't around, they are talked about. His aunt talks about his mom being a horrible parent. His grandma complains about his aunt. His brother doesn't know what he's doing in live. Blah blah blah. Like I said, I've known this for awhile. I always assumed they talked about me too, but I never knew what was said. Well, here are a few things.

1. I have a drinking problem.
2. I need to get away from my mom.
3. Steve promised his mom he wouldn't marry me because he likes the attention he's getting from her.

I don't know wehre theses people come up with these things. Obviously, none of them are true. They heard about one time I got pretty smashed at his cousin's house. I never talk about my mom with them. Nothing negative at least. How horrible that I didn't move out the second I turned 18. Honestly. I told Steve about that last part, and he was pretty shocked. I guess since he's used to it, it doesn't get to him, bit I'm pissed. Anyway, vent over.



I've been a really crappy blogger lately because our internet got shut up. Boo. I'll try harder!

1 comment:

  1. Ouch. Sounds pretty bitchy. My dad's family can be like that though. There are a LOT of mean things said. I still get shit about a horrible drinking experience I had when I was 18...and I'm almost 21! You'd think after 3 years they'd let it go already!

    ReplyDelete