So sorry to hear about your husband. I wish I could tell you with certainty that things will get better, but I know there's nothing that can fill that void in your heart and life. Here's a virtual hug for you! :::HUG!:::
It took me a while to accept that I wasn't okay, but now that I have it's like a weight being lifted. It's okay not to be okay!! HUGS and tons of love to you!
I'm so sorry hun :( My heart hurts for you, it really does. I think the first step though is realizing that your not ok. You are a strong woman and its ok to breakdown and let all the emotions out. Sending you lots of hugs ~
i'm so sorry. i'll be praying for you.
ReplyDeleteHUGS
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to hear about your husband. I wish I could tell you with certainty that things will get better, but I know there's nothing that can fill that void in your heart and life.
ReplyDeleteHere's a virtual hug for you! :::HUG!:::
It took me a while to accept that I wasn't okay, but now that I have it's like a weight being lifted. It's okay not to be okay!! HUGS and tons of love to you!
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry hun :( My heart hurts for you, it really does. I think the first step though is realizing that your not ok. You are a strong woman and its ok to breakdown and let all the emotions out. Sending you lots of hugs ~
ReplyDeletewww.life-itssomethingbeautiful.blogspot.com
You're right. It's absolutely ok.
ReplyDeleteI got your comment and I would LOVE to have you post!
ReplyDeleteContact me through either Facebook(Kammi Long) or email (Kammi_1900@hotmail.com)
I look forward to hearing from you!