January 14, 2011

What I want.



I want my husband back.

4 comments:

  1. I am very sorry for your loss. I have no idea what it is like to be a widow but I am sure it’s pure hell and I am very sorry that you are one of the wives that have to live in that hell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so very sorry for you loss. I do not personally know and I am at a loss on words to say for the hell your facing.

    Ps I sent you a email yesterday to the one you have on your profile.
    Did you receive it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, lady... My prayers and thoughts are with you. I don't know you but if you want to talk or email please know that I'm there. We military wives have to stick together and you will always be a military wife. Sending love and peace your way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of your fellow military wife sisters want that for you. But if there is anything else anyone can do (not that anything can compare) but please let us know.

    ((HUGS)) and lots of prayers for you!

    ReplyDelete