January 25, 2011

Winter can suck it.

I was ready to tell the rest of the story today. I need to get it out. I've been avoiding my blog because I don't know what to say. But I was talking to one of Steve's friends, and I remembered something.

Steve and I always talked about how much winter sucked for us. When we were dating in high school, we broke up in November. He left for BMT in December. We always fought a ton during the winter. This winter was supposed to be our good one. He got to come home. He left Guam. We got married.

It was our chance to make winters not suck.


And then he died. So, there goes my winters.

4 comments:

  1. I hope that one day a winters day can bring a smile back to your pretty face

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have nothing inspirational to say and I don't want to say I understand so **HUGS**

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry to hear this.. I hope that one day something amazing happens for you in the winter. As well as in general.
    Big Hugs sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that is just a sad, sad, coincidence.:( Winter will not always be awful, someday, it will be bearable and maybe even good. Give it time, and until then, look forward to spring...it's a time for changes, and think that is just what you need. :)

    ReplyDelete