January 20, 2011

Worst month.

The Crawdaddy

5/29/91-12/20/10


8 comments:

  1. So sad for you and for the loss of such a happy guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks so happy and proud to serve. What happened was such a tragedy but you have an awesome hero to be proud of. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. :( I'm sorry we didn't get to talk much the other day. I am so glad we got to meet though, even if it was under terrible circumstances. Next time (I want there to be a next time!) it'll be better though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry for your loss. I wish I knew what more to say.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so sorry hun, I wish I could've posted sooner, but I just read the news. If you need anything at all, feel free to contact me!

    You are in my prayers - find comfort in knowing that your husband is looking down on you and that you are not alone!

    www.life-itssomethingbeautiful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete