Stumbled across your blog recently (perhaps drawn to your name! Love the correct spelling :)). Just wanted to say that I can't even imagine how awful this situation is, and that I can tell through your writing and pictures that the love you have with your husband is strong and true. I wish you all the best.
Oh, and the Johnny Cash version of this song is...amazing. So much better than the original, so much more feeling and soul.
Thanks for visiting my blog! :) And I didn't realize you were an OBB fan too...it was my savior during wedding planning and I was amazed when we were picked. Thanks for your comments! :)
So my yahoo account was hacked and I can't get into it at all, yahoo says they can't help at all either. Well I lost your mailing address for us sisterwives to send you stuff as well as your email address. I am currently using a email address at: lyneaakin@gmail.com.
I am hoping to make a new email and get things squared away here soon. Everything was on that email so it will be kinda hard but if you could email me back at the gmail email I just listed I would greatly appricate it
Stumbled across your blog recently (perhaps drawn to your name! Love the correct spelling :)). Just wanted to say that I can't even imagine how awful this situation is, and that I can tell through your writing and pictures that the love you have with your husband is strong and true. I wish you all the best.
ReplyDeleteOh, and the Johnny Cash version of this song is...amazing. So much better than the original, so much more feeling and soul.
This is probably one of the most amazing remakes Johnny Cash could ever have done. It's one of my favorites of his.
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting my blog! :) And I didn't realize you were an OBB fan too...it was my savior during wedding planning and I was amazed when we were picked. Thanks for your comments! :)
ReplyDeleteHey Caitlin!
ReplyDeleteSo my yahoo account was hacked and I can't get into it at all, yahoo says they can't help at all either. Well I lost your mailing address for us sisterwives to send you stuff as well as your email address. I am currently using a email address at: lyneaakin@gmail.com.
I am hoping to make a new email and get things squared away here soon. Everything was on that email so it will be kinda hard but if you could email me back at the gmail email I just listed I would greatly appricate it