I can't remember exactly which day it was, but it was either the day after we got married, or the next day. Whichever day it was, we were buying my car and running tons of errands. Well, we had planned on running tons of errands. We did a few things, and then went to the social security office to change my name. After that we had to go to the DMV, and then back to my dad's work to finish the paperwork for the car.
When I get hungry, I get really hungry really fast. And then I get bitchy. Well, as we were waiting, I realized I was starving. Steve said I had to wait until after the DMV, so we knew we had time. I was SO MAD. How long did it take to go through a freaking drive through?
So, yes, our first married fight, and our last fight ever, was about me being hungry. I find that hilarious.
I think those kind of memories, even of times where one of you may not have been at your best, are the loveliest. <3 :)
ReplyDelete