May 1, 2010

I love May. [Things are starting to come back around!]

I love May. :)

Today is my first job doing hair for a wedding. I'm super excited. And nervous. I mean, this is WEDDING HAIR. Anyhoo...

Steve and I started dating in May the first time around.

Steve's birthday is in May.

We started dating in May the second time around.




Oh, did I mention?


I'M GOING TO SEE HIM NEXT WEDNESDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I've waited so long to be able to say that. Wooooo! Yeah, I called him a few days ago to let him know I found a super cheap plane ticket, and now I'm going. I don't know the last time I saw him with more than a weeks notice. Last time it was less than 24 hours notice.

I might be the only person that gets this excited about a trip to Minot, ND. Yeah....


But I get 4ish days with my boyfriend. I'll get there Wed night, he gets a day off for his birthday, so we get all day Thursday, then Friday he gets off around 12, and then I leave Saturday night.

Man, this trip was so needed.

2 comments:

  1. Aww yay I am so happy for you guys! I am sure your job will go great today : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww! I'm SO happy to hear that you'll get to finally see him! =] If you need anything to do while he's at work let me know- I'd love to meet you! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete