Alternative title- Bitches be Trippin.
Alternative title #2- Reasons Why I Hate Living in a Small Town/Where I Went to High School
Rant ahead.
So this involves a bit of a backstory.
My cousin is from California, but he goes to school here. His car got stolen, and the kid who took it drove it to San Diego. Everything is good with that now, but he was stuck here without a car, and had to be out of his dorms because the semester was over. My mom and I went to his dorm, got all of his stuff, and he stayed here for a few days until his mom came over to take him home. While he was here my sister and BIL came over, and we had tacos and margaritas. Good times. We ran out of ice, so my cousin, my sister, and I ran up to the store to get some. My sister stayed in the car. The girl who rang us up was a girl I knew from a distance, but I've never been friends with. We didn't really talk or anything, I didn't even know if she recognized me. This all sounds normal, right? How can this even go wrong?
Well today, she added Steve on Facebook. I had left a comment on his current status. Now, my picture is of me and Steve, so maybe that is what made her think of me? I don't know. Here's the conversation-
Girl from Store: hope u two arent still dating?
Steve: yep we sure are. is that ok with you? lol
Girl from Store: she came into my work with some dude. happy bday ha
Seriously? Let's go through this.
1. I might have male friends or family members. Steve is ok with it. I promise. And I might go out in public with them. UNSUPERVISED EVEN!
2. It is none of your business what goes on between us. We don't like you.
3. This is not a conversation to be had on a Facebook wall. Seriously.
4. If I WERE cheating and you had VALID REASON to believe that, you don't tell someone on their birthday.
This isn't the first time we've had someone butt into our relationship.
Awhile back, Steve and I were at a really tough time in our relationship. A guy I talk to occasionally message me and said "So, I heard Steve did/said _______." I told him I knew that, but how did HE? He has never been friends with Steve.
This guy found out because he was reading all of his ex girlfriend's myspace messages, and Steve had talked to her about it. Wow, really? You're concerned about my relationship, when Steve and I are honest with each other, and you're going behind this poor girl's back to snoop on her?
And yet another example of the "girls and guys can't be friends" crap.
Steve has a cousin Arrick. He's the one who just went into the Navy and got married. He would hang out with me and Steve when they were both still here, and after Steve left I still hung out with him. Sometimes with his girlfriend, sometimes not because she was working. Well if she ever mentioned to her coworkers that we were hanging out, or we ever went into her work to say hi, her coworkers would freak out asking why that was ok with her, why we were hanging out etc.
They didn't shut up until she started referring to me as his cousin's wife. Are you people serious? It is obvious to everyone that Arrick is crazy about her. Aside from that, he's my boyfriend's cousin, that's low. Oh, and why would we go see her if there was anything going on?
Oh yeah, and it's none of your damn business.
Oh my gosh! What a jerk!
ReplyDelete