May 8, 2010

Mornings make me violent.

I seriously hate being woken up. And if I get woken up badly, it affects my entire day. My dad and brother should never wake me up. They are seriously bad at it. And usually if Steve calls me early in the morning, I don't wake up. Today, my phone was wedged between my bed and the wall, and so it made a TON of noise and woke me up. When it starts to get loud in my room, my bird starts making noise. It usually pisses me off, but I can just put a blanket over her cage and she'll shut up.

I don't know when it happend, but lately my mom is HORRIBLE at waking me up.

Telling me I have to get up in 20 minutes will piss me off. If I have 20 more minutes, why would you wake me up?

When you do wake me up, don't open the blinds and the window (which also makes a lot of noise), and uncover my bird. It takes me a few minutes to wake up. It happens.

If I wake up and there's less than one cup of coffee in the coffee maker, that is not a good start to the morning. I could make more, but then I'd have to share it with you. When I'm just woken up and super pissed, I don't want to do that. (This remind me of the time I was stuck in bed with the WORST CAFFEINE HEADACHE EVER and my mom wouldn't make coffee. Then, once I finally worked up the energy to do it, she said "Oh, make sure you make enough for me." Really? Really?!)

I would just like to point out that the whole time I went to school, it was the worst thing ever if I left without making more coffee. Even if there was like 2 cups in there. If it wasn't at least half a pot, I was the worst person in the world.

After waking me up like that, and not having coffee, don't immediately start talking about things I need to do that day. First, I'm well aware of the things I do EVERY Saturday. Second, I'm still waking up.


Also, it's really awesome when I have something to do that day, and my dad takes my car to work. I don't usually mind, but maybe ask me if I need it first? That would be awesome. Oh, and if you do take my car, make sure I know ahead of time so I can get the things I need out of it.

Like I said, the way I get woken up affects my entire day. So today I'm going to be a bitch. I have to go practice with my sister's work softball team, and now I don't want to. Even moreso since I need her to pick me up, and I have to go with her to get an oil change first.

I need to hit someone or throw something. Or have more freaking coffee.


Thank you blogger for letting me have a morning bitchfest. I'm going to go finish my single cup of coffee and finish waking up.

2 comments:

  1. Aw :( I am sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My best friend is just like you. You don't even talk to her unless she's been awake for like 30 minutes. It's intense! :)

    ReplyDelete