Ok, so I'll have to do the explaining part later, but tell me what you guys pay for your hair! Cuts, color, anything you get done in a salon. And tell me what you think about that price!
i get my hair cut,highlighted,styled and eyebrows waxed plus tip for $100.00. i tip generous but my gal straightens my hair(with the chi) which my hair is long and thick plus a little tempermental and i really appericate her doing it with the chi and not the blowdryer. i think it's a good price. i have no problem paying more if the service is good.
as long as it is quality work, i'll pay 100+ for color (i have A LOT of hair), and i'll do 40-50 for a cut and style. i think that, again, for quality work, that is totally reasonable.
Hi I am a new follower... just started following you this week I think! Nice to meet you! Well i pay 75 for cut color and styling. I do NOT mind paying this much because my hair lady does the best job ever!!! I just got it done on Friday and love it! I just posted a pic of my hair on my blog! I also tip her 20-25 bucks everytime! So I pay about 100 everytime... but it is so worth it!
Hmmm...I got my hair washed/cut/styled for $37.
ReplyDeletei get my hair cut,highlighted,styled and eyebrows waxed plus tip for $100.00. i tip generous but my gal straightens my hair(with the chi) which my hair is long and thick plus a little tempermental and i really appericate her doing it with the chi and not the blowdryer. i think it's a good price. i have no problem paying more if the service is good.
ReplyDeleteas long as it is quality work, i'll pay 100+ for color (i have A LOT of hair), and i'll do 40-50 for a cut and style. i think that, again, for quality work, that is totally reasonable.
ReplyDeleteHi I am a new follower... just started following you this week I think! Nice to meet you! Well i pay 75 for cut color and styling. I do NOT mind paying this much because my hair lady does the best job ever!!! I just got it done on Friday and love it! I just posted a pic of my hair on my blog! I also tip her 20-25 bucks everytime! So I pay about 100 everytime... but it is so worth it!
ReplyDelete