I don't know if it's cocky to say so, but oh well. I have no problem talking about my awesomeness. Her hair turned out gorgeous. I knew as this picture was taken that it would be one of my favorites. I had so much fun. Jaime is a really cool girl, and all of her friends and family were awesome as well. It was also fun working with the photographer, and we talked about me doing hair for her photo shoots in the future. I really liked the whole 'on set' thing.
I feel like i have more to say in this post, but I'm having a hard time forming sentances. My brain is frazzled.

Her hair is gorgeous, congrats on such a great job! I know youre going to be so successful!
ReplyDeleteThat's a beautiful picture. You do excellent work :)
ReplyDeleteHer hair turned out beautiful! You did such a great job :)
ReplyDeleteThat is a gorgeous picture, and her hair looks FAB! :)
ReplyDeleteWow, her hair looks great! You did an awesome job.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous pic!
ReplyDelete