I forgot I hate running. Oh dang.
Luckily I also hate weighing what I weigh now. I don't want to put real numbers out there, but let's just say I have quite a bit to lose.
Anyhoozle, today I ran a loop around where our library is. 1.6 miles. It sure felt like more. I had to walk a lot of it though. Amazingly, it wasn't because I was out of breath, but my calves were so tight and cramped up. When I was still playing softball, it was always that my lungs couldn't keep up with my body. Now, my lungs are fine, but my legs are dying on me. I definitely need to do more lunges and squats and whatnot. I'm not used to my body not doing what I tell it to. Pisses me off.
Upside! Steve is somehow IMing or texting my phone through Yahoo, on his phone. Idk, but it's like texting and I love it. Even if it's 1:30 am.
No comments:
Post a Comment