I would just like to first point out that I still don't have constant access to a computer, so I'm blaming my lack of posting on that.
I'm actually on more of an upswing right now. Things were down, and they were very down. I'm sort of attempting a lifestyle change right now. I figure that once I get myself a certain way on the outside*, maybe it will cross over to the inside.
*While this does include things like losing weight and actually doing my hair every day, I mean it in more of a "people see me as happy and put together and focused and whatnot" sort of way.
So anyhoozle. I seriously think my brain only gets so much focused writing time in a week. I've been emailing Steve so much lately that I can't really think of anything when I finally get around to blogging.
I'm looking for a different job, the last one didn't work out. Basically I have no clients.
I've been playing softball on the company team where my sister works.
I decided I'm going to be a runnner. I'm about 2 miles into it, but I also just started two days ago.
Since I've been paying attention to my eating and being more active, I've lost 2 pounds.
I miss Steve.
He's been in Guam a month and I'm sick of it. About five more months to go though. Blegh.
2 miles in two days! Way to go! That's good :) I've been starting to run too and in the past two days I'm at like a mile or so haha. Sooo out of shape!
ReplyDeleteI hope the 5 months go fast!!
www.life-itssomethingbeautiful.blogspot.com
lol....two miles is amazing! I have actually started exercising the past week myself, and I already feel better, but I have a ways to go :)
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you're trying to keep your head and spirits up. It can really change your life if you just make yourself believe that everything will be okay. And for me, that's normally the hardest part. And I'm finally going to finally respond to your email so look for it!
ReplyDelete