I don't really have much to say. Ok, that isn't true, but I can't right now. Someday, but not today.
What's new with me?
-Still waiting to hear back about a job.
-About 3 1/2 months until Steve comes home.
-It's my birthday next week!
-I keep burning my hands when I cook. Ouch.
I so badly want to write more, but I just don't have anything to say! My life is at such a standstill right now. I mostly just hang out around the house, or go to the library to use the internet. My car had some issues, but that isn't anything big.
How can I blog, and keep track of my life, when there isn't anything to keep track of? Frustrating, but I'm working on it.
You don't have to have anything specific to say .. :) I hope your birthday is fantastic .. and Yay for it being closer to him coming home .. and hope your car trouble gets all worked out.
ReplyDelete