July 8, 2010

Giving Myself an Assigntment.

Ok, so my computer is still not working (well, it works, b
ut I need 80-90 bucks to replace the charging cord), so my computer time is limited to job hunting on my parents' computer, or when I come to the library. Well, here I am at the library, and I will not "let" myself look for a job until I write a post. Take the word let lightly, because I do not enjoy looking for a job. Nope, not at all.

Things are actually good, and mostly staying that way. Well, nothing is particularly great, but I'm handling things much better lately.

First, let me just say how frustrating it is to not be able to fix things for Steve. He's a big boy, and can handle himself, but when there is something he needs ME to do, and I can't, well that just really sucks. Me and Steve have issues with overdrawing our bank account. We do it a lot. We've given Wells Fargo I don't know how much money in those $35 fees. Apparently Steve did it one too many times, and they cancelled his card. He's in Guam right now, so there isn't much to do. He can't even call the 800 number, because they are open when he is sleeping. So, I called for him, and the girl told me that HE needed to go into a WF and ask for another card. Well, he obviously can't. She said I could go in, explain the situation, and maybe I could do something. It turns out that even if I could order him a card, which I normally couldn't, he can't get a new card for 6 months because of why it was cancelled. Boo.

So, I did what I could, and I felt really crappy, because that means he doesn't have money. Then he told me that he has checks, and all is well. I did what I could, and I'm good with that.


Aside from that, not much is new. I'm still job hunting. I'm still working out. I really want to lose all the weight before Steve is done in Guam.

We're also talking about where we want to go in the next few years. I think we've narrowed it down to AZ, CO, or NV. He says Utah, but I vetoed that. Also a few 'maybes' are California (he wants north and I want south), and I'm cool with NM or TX, but I guess he isn't.

Only time will tell... as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment