- You really don't need to SMASH the freaking keyboard to type. I promise the buttons work just as well when you just push on them.
- It was very nice of you to put your cellphone on vibrate. But if you're going to be texting someone, which results in the phone vibrating every 2 minutes, keep it in your lap. If you can't handle that, at least pick it up after the first vibrate, not after a full minute of it vibrating. If I can hear it, but you can't, maybe you SHOULD keep it in your lap.
- The concept of headphones is so you can listen to music, but other people can't hear it. This doesn't work if you turn the music up as loud as it will go. Really.
- Get a freaking kleenex.
July 17, 2010
Some people are still learning how to act in public.
Like I've said before, we don't have internet at home right now. Because of that, I've been going to the library a lot. Here are some rules that you should know before you go to the library. I thought they were givens, but apparently not.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment