Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself. And a truth- something you hate about yourself.
Well, I sat here for about 20 minutes trying to get a decent picture of myself, and it didn't work out. I'm tired as hell, and it shows. Oh, does it show. Also, my nose needs to go away for awhile. So you get this picture, from July. I've posted it before but it makes me happy. I was being the light-tester-model for a friend's photo shoot.
1. I've colored my hair since I was in 4th grade. I've tried out all types of colors, but I think dark brown suits me the most.
2. I went to cosmetology school, where we learn that you color your hair, and dye Easter eggs. You tweeze your eyebrows and pluck a chicken.
3. I am currently living with my sister and her husband. Plus their two dogs. The dogs own the house.
4. I really love tacos. Yum.
5. I always thought I would be the first of my friends from high school to move away, and now I'm one of the only ones left.
6. I work at a kiosk in a store selling cellphones, and I have zero problem saying I don't know an answer. Which happens a lot. I am good at finding out the answer though.
7. I am a TV junkie. I love 'my shows' and I love finding new shows. I'm currently getting into Nip/Tuck.
8. I really enjoy exercise, but I have almost zero motivation. Once I get myself doing it though, I crave it.
9. I really don't enjoy making lists like this. I feel like I don't even know myself when I freeze at number nine.
10. I took French in 6th and 7th grade, and then again in high school. Most of it didn't stick, but I'm still in love with it.
11. I am just like my mother. We say the same things at the same times, we laugh the same, we find the same things funny, and we both have tempers.
12. I'm 5'2" and I like being short.
13. I used to want to be a teacher. I can't even imagine that now. I'm horrible at teaching people things. I am a fast learner and I get frustrated when people don't catch on quickly.
14. I love nail polish.
15. I cry when I get angry. It's so frustrating.
And for the 2nd part...
I think writing about something I hate about myself is an odd, yet honest way to start off. So here we go. I could say something about my too-big nose, or my ridiculous laughs, or the way I can't seem to keep my room clean. Sometimes those are all true, but I'm going to go balls out on this one. I hate my depression. It bleeds into every other part of my life. When it comes in, I can't stop it and I can't make it go away. I can feel it coming on like a cold or something.
Anyway, that's what I hate about myself. I have learned to live with it though.

No comments:
Post a Comment