Day 02- The meaning behind your blog name. And a truth: something you love about yourself.
When I first started my blog, it was Cosmetology School and Combat Boots. Well, I graduated school, and lost part of my name. Cosmetology and Combat Boots is pretty self explanatory. I'm a hair stylist and in love with a dude in the air force. Right now, the cosmetology part isn't in my life much. I can't find a job doing hair. It blows.
Anyway, something I love about myself is my ability to change. Being with a guy in the military really helped with this one, and really requires me to be this way too. I don't really look at anything as set in stone anymore. Everything is pretty temporary, and I'm ok with that. Steve tells me he's coming home an month later? Ok, no problem. I work at a shitty job trying to talk people into buying cellphones? No big. Not forever.
Also, to make up for my shitty picture in the last post, here's one from this weekend.

No comments:
Post a Comment