Day 03- A recent picture of you and your friends. And a truth- Something you have to forgive yourself for.
I'm really bad at following directions, so instead I chose a picture from over two years ago. I just got my computer working again, so now I have access to all of my old pictures, and I found this one and it made me smile. This is me, Steve, and Lauren graduation night. This was a happy night.
It's pretty hard to think of something I need to forgive myself for. I'm pretty good at letting things go, at least when it comes to things I do. I don't really regret much. I don't really think I can pick something. I'm pretty at peace with things I've done in my life. This seems like a bullshit answer, but I really can't think of anything. I am aware that this could be denial though. Just sayin'.

No comments:
Post a Comment