October 13, 2010

My laundry attacked my bedroom [Day Four]

Day 04- A habit that you wish you didn’t have. And a truth- something you have to forgive someone for.  


Even though I like having a clean house, and when I do clean, I REALLY clean, I'm pretty messy sometimes. One shirt left on the floor after work turns into a giant mess. I would change that. I guess there are probably more important things I could care about, but right now the mess in my room is stressing me out.


As far as something I have to forgive someone for... I can't really think of anything. I'm pretty good at letting things go. I forgive the people I love, and other people I don't care about enough to hold on to things.


Oh, except maybe I could forgive the asshole that I work with. Maybe next week though.





No comments:

Post a Comment