June 11, 2010

I'm ignoring my blog on purpose.

I'm still alive and well. But I feel like crap and don't want to talk about it. I've been emailing with a fellow blogger, but I don't really want to publicly talk about my feelings right now.

So, I've still been reading everyone, haven't really been commenting. I'll be back in a few days, I'm sure.

3 comments:

  1. Hugs for you, hope youre back soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel. I was in the dumps for a couple of weeks myself. Hence the week of meme Disney posts. I hope the cloud lifts soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry hun. If you need anything feel free to email me. I use to be called "the counselor" because apparently I give pretty good advice :) Nikkien9@yahoo.com Hope all is well!

    Btw, I made my old blog private and created a new one that is shockingly similar, just keeps names and some other personal things out. feel free to follow!
    www.life-itssomethingbeautiful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete