June 4, 2010

Warning: The only words I can think of are curse words.

So Steve is in Guam until December (as far as I know).


Then in December he's going to fucking Korea for a year. I hate the fucking Air Force right now. I'm going to lose my mind I swear.



*** Also, I'll have to add to this post or have a new one when I calm down that isn't swearing and angry bursts.

3 comments:

  1. Did he volunteer for Korea? At least it isn't a war zone! My girlfriend L who lives up here is having her husband leave for training for the next few weeks and then he gets shipped out to Afghanistan. The one thing you always have to do with the AF (or military in general) is look for the little silver linings.
    I know that isn't what you want to hear and that all of this sucks but sometimes it's the only option. Will he have any time in between deployments? If so he should take leave at least to come down and see you and his family.
    Email me if you need to talk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry! That really is rough!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry! That really sucks. But hey, start saving now and you could have some AWESOME trips next year. Who else has a better excuse to visit Korea, right? You have the perfect chance to see the world! I know it's awful living so far apart and nothing really helps that. Surely he can take leave in-between and come stay with you a while?

    ReplyDelete