January 5, 2010

2010

So here are some of the things that I hope to accomplish this year:

1. Graduate cosmo school
2. Get my licsense in AZ
3. Move to ND
4. Get my license in ND
5. Stay organized
6. Find a job in a salon that I love



There are other things that I want to do, but they don't really go on my goal list. They are things that I can't just check off, they take a few more steps. I'm 19 years old. I have a lot of changes in my life. I feel like this is my year to really grow up. I've been in this limbo area of being a kid and being an adult for so long.

This is my year.

I'm going to be out of school. I'm going to start my career. Wow. This year, I'm going to be a cosmetologist. I'm going to work in a salon. I'm going to move out of state, by myself. Well, to Steve, but without my family.


I'm just excited about the changes that are coming.
I'm so ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment