January 25, 2010

Enchilada's a la Caitlin

I've become obsessed with internet TV lately, so I'm completely slacked on blogging. So this is me stepping up. I have a bunch of half finished post, but I'm working myself up to motivation.


• Boil three chicken breasts


• Cook one cup of rice per person

• Chop half an onion, cook with garlic in olive oil

• Out of garlic… might die.

• Chop up one tomato, because that’s how many I have. Probably would have used two, but well… that’s what I had.

• Oregano in onions

• Add two more breasts of chicken, cause you invited over sister and bil

• Add a can of tomato sauce to onions, cook until hot… then chill out for awhile

• Remember to toss in the tomatoes

• Bay leaves, onion powder, chili powder, cube of cilantro

• Add rice, mix, taste… make spicier

• Heat oven

• Hack off the nasty crap from the chicken, then put back in the water… cause its not done

• Shred chicken, ask sister to bring beans

• Mix a little of the sauce with the chicken, roll up into enchiladas and sprinkle with cheese

Stick it in the oven until the cheese is melted and bubbly. Yum. I took pictures, but I have no idea where they went.

No comments:

Post a Comment