January 13, 2010

Random

I stayed home today. This sick just won’t go away. I’ve been having a weird cold lately, that mostly seems like really bad allergies. My throat hurts like hell though. This sucks.


So at school, I have class all day on Wednesdays. Apparently at the end of this month, we’re switching to all day Monday and Tuesday. All day long. Really, this will be a good thing, since I really can get a lot from class. It just sucks that we’ll only have three days on the salon floor in a week. Maybe that will keep us busier on those days though. I don’t know what I think of this whole situation.

I realized last night that it really won’t be that long until I can move up with Steve. Six months is nothing. Even if it is a year, that isn’t that bad. I’ll work here, save everything I can, and then I can have the apartment I want, and not have to be super poor for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment