December 25, 2009

Fa-la-la

Yay, Christmas! I'm so glad it is here! It was definately stressing me out, but it all ended up good. Spending time with family on days like this is the nicest thing.


So my entire childhood, we would always sleep on the floor in my parents' room Christmas Eve night. That way we couldn't sneak out to all of the presents without them. Over the years though, it became a tradition. Now, a thing about my sister, is that she can sleep in. It's a gift we all have. Every year though, on Christmas, my sister wakes up first. It's usually around 4 am. Then she would wake me up and get everyone going.

This year, we woke up at about 8:45. My sister doesn't live with us anymore. It was nice to sleep in. ;)

It was a nice morning. I got some awesome clippers, a few movies, some kitchen stuff. My brother made the cutest things. For me and my parents, he made picture things. Kind of like a scrapbooking page, but he made it so it hangs on the wall. Super cute. He also made coupons for my sister and her husband. I got my mom and gift certificate to my school for a day of pampering. My sister and her husband gave my parents a digital photo frame.


Anyway, we're watching the Goonies, so I'm losing my train of thought. So more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment