December 13, 2009
The things I like (the physical version)
• I love how his hair feels after it has been cut. That whole buzz-cut, soft, clean feeling.
• I love cutting his hair. It feels intimate for some reason. Plus, then I get to touch his fresh-cut hair.
• He as these weird tiny bumps on the back of his ears. It must be a little piece of cartilage, but it is on both sides. Weird.
• I think it’s funny that he has a uni-brow, and happy that he lets me pluck it. I also like that when I’m not with him, he cares enough to pluck it himself.
• His eyes are the most gorgeous color. I love dark eyes. Their kind of a golden brown though, so I have a teeny tiny hope that we’ll have a kid that gets my green eyes.
• I like his nose. It’s just… manly to me. It fits his face.
• I like how stretchy his cheeks are.
• I love his lips. I love kissing him.
• He has perfect, gorgeous teeth. I like teeth, and his are the best. He has a dentist tell him they were the most perfect he’d seen.
• I like that when he’s not working, he doesn’t shave.
• I love the softness of his neck. I love kissing the dip of his collar bones
• His shoulders, arms, and back amaze me. Hot. That’s all I can say.
• The scars on his elbows remind me of high school and him skate boarding.
• His hands are so much bigger than mine. It makes me feel small and girly.
• I love how soft his skin is.
• His hips. I love them. I don’t know why.
• I love his weird knees. He messed them up pretty bad skateboarding, and it sort of looks like he has 4 kneecaps.
• He has the nicest boy feet I’ve ever seen. They are huge. But they are soft, and not super hairy. I would hate to be grossed out by his feet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment