April 19, 2011

Widow brain.

Widow brain. It's a crazy thing. I can't really explain it. You forget things, you lose things, hell, your brain makes things up. Today was interesting.

Today is my day off, so I figured I would try to be productive. My car payment was due five days ago, so I figured I would pay it today. Because that is how I roll. So I got ready, and headed out. I couldn't find my checkbook, so I figured I would get cash. Well, I ended up at Target, trying to figure out where I had been going.

Well, I'm home now, and the car payment still isn't paid. But I have these now...


I feel pretty good about it.



Some other examples:
-not knowing where I am about a mile away from my house
-confusing what happened to Steve with the shootings in Tucson, and thinking he was shot in the head
-I'm sure there are quite a few more, but I can't remember. Surprise surprise.

1 comment:

  1. Widow brain is a BITCH!!! I remember getting in the car and not remembering where I was going. Or forgetting how to get to places I've been a billion times. Or going to the store for something, and coming home with everything but that something. It gets better though!! Love the wedges!! :)

    ReplyDelete