Our first date. April 14, 2007. I asked him to prom. We got Chinese food, he bought. I drove and almost drove us into a ditch on the way there. He never let me live that down.
We both had braces. We were goofy. We were so nervous and awkward with each other. Also, notice how Steve is not smiling.
Once we were there, we all mostly just sat around and talked. Steve and I ~*slowdanced*~ to the last song and then we went back to Lauren's house to hang out.
Where Steve fell asleep.
I later found out that he kept wanting to kiss me that night, once we were back at Lauren's but I wouldn't sit still. Funny, he said the same thing about when he first tried to ask me to be his girlfriend. We went to a lake in the area and climbed up on all the rocks. I guess I kept going around to other rocks when he got the nerve up to ask me.
What a dork.

I love the pictures and this story. This is so sweet..
ReplyDelete