I don't have words right now. I married the love of my life, the perfect man, my soul mate December 15. It was the greatest day of my life. I said goodbye for a month at the airport on December 18.
Later Friday night, Steve was involved in an accident at the firing range and we lost him during surgery.
I don't know what to say or when I will have the strength to say more, but please keep me, my family, and Steve's family in your prayers. I really need it.
Oh my I am soooo sorry to hear this! Sweetie I can't imagine what you are going thru but I am always here to talk if you need to! I will definitely be thingk about you and you family! My heart goes out to you!!
ReplyDeleteCaitlyn, Words can not express my condelenseces enough. You and Steven's family will be in our family's prayers. Please know that you have a blogging family that is here for you.
ReplyDeletei'm so sorry girl :(
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh. I am so so so sorry. Sorry doesn't even BEGIN to cover it. I can't even imagine what that feels like. What happened? Was this back in your home state or here in ND? Let me know if you want to talk, you know my email address. You are in my thoughts.
ReplyDeleteI know I haven't commented in awhile, but I'm so so incredibly sad to read this news. I'm so so sorry Caitlin.If you ever need anything at all, please don't hesitate to ask.
ReplyDeleteI have read your blog for awhile and I must say when I read this it took my breath away. I am so sorry, my thoughts and prayers are with you. I can't even imagine what you are going through. Again, i'm very sorry, a million times sorry.
ReplyDeleteI have only just seen this post and I have no words. I am so sorry for your loss. I am thinking about you and praying for you and hoping you have the strength to realise what an amazing girl you are and keep going
ReplyDeleteI just saw this. Wow. I can not express enough words. I am so sorry, which is probably the last thing you want to hear. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
ReplyDeleteHugs from GA.
I am so, so sorry for your loss.
ReplyDeleteIf you ever need anything my email is on my blog. You can get me on facebook there, too. I've found there isn't much anyone can do, even other widows but it can be comforting to know they are there. <3
ReplyDelete