November 11, 2010

Blue shoes.


Ok, so for some reason I constantly feel awkward talking about "The Wedding", so I figured I would start out in a language I'm comfortable with- shoes. I love shoes. I want those shoes. Although how I've pictured my wedding has changed about a million times, I've always known I wanted some BAMF shoes. Bright, bold, and tall. Ok, I feel better.

Steve and I decided a few months ago that we wanted to get married when he comes home. I wanted to post about it so many times, but we took some time telling all of our family. It is going to be teeny, it is going to be 100% us, and it is going to be fun. There really isn't much traditional to the way we are doing things, which has given me weird looks from people I've told, but I know my fellow military girls will understand. People don't get why we are doing it on such short notice. People don't get why we didn't have some magical proposal. People don't get why I don't want some big extravagant thing with 200 people.

Breather. Here's another shoe.

So the rebellious part of me would love to wear shoes like those. Partly because I think they are awesome (ok, and partly trashy), and partly because I know it would give about half the people who come heart attacks. The metaphorical kind of course.

I honestly don't have a lot of details to share. Everything is just an idea right now because we can't set anything for sure until Steve buys his ticket to come home. Which he will be doing on Monday. Which I cannot believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment