August 26, 2010

I have newses! Yes, newses.

I am a terrible blogger. I've admitted it in the past, and I'll admit it now. I suck.

I actually have a pretty good excuse this time! I moved. I didn't move very far, but I did in fact move. I probably lived with my parents longer than any of my friends. Hell, Steve moved out when he was 16. Anyway, I'm 20, and I'm now out of my parents home.

This might sound weird, but let me tell you something. I would probably be fine if I lived with my parents until I moved with Steve. However, I have some things I want. I want to know that I can take care of myself. I want to be able to live on my own before I spend the rest of my life living with someone. Ok, so I didn't make a huge leap right away. I moved in with my sister and her husband. I'm taking baby steps though. I'm hoping to be in my own place by the end of the year.


I WILL be buying a new charger for my laptop next week, so I really hope to get back into the swing of blogging.

And just for a bonus, here's two of my new roomies.





1 comment: