April 5, 2010

Mr. & Mrs.

Today was such a happy day. Steve's cousin Arrick went into the Navy in December, and this week he came home and married his fiancee. Since they started dating, and especially since he's been gone I've really become friends with Mandi. They wanted the smallest thing possible, which ended up being them, my mom and I, plus the Justice of Peace. They're having a big traditional wedding later, so she wanted this one to be small, so that one is special. I can't imagine getting married without my family, but it totally worked for them. It was fitting. Anyhoozle, here's some picture. I had fun photoshopping some, so ignore those if you feel you must.

















I'll have to just document the worst part, which ended up not being too horrible. The other person they asked to be a witness was Mandi's boss. Yeah, he didn't show up, which is why I frantically called my mom hoping she was still close. Yeah... there's always something that gets messed up.

2 comments:

  1. So sweet! This was what our plan was. I wanted to have our wedding be very small so that later on we could have a larger one that really meant something. As it turns out though, that has become less and less important. I honestly wouldn't care if we did anything now! I'm just happy to be married. =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! :) They look so happy.

    ReplyDelete