April 4, 2010

Changes

I've hit pretty damn low in my depression. I wouldn't say rock bottom, but I'm well on my way.

There's a lot of changed that are going to have to happen in my life. Things I do, things other people do, I just need to do what it takes to take care of me. It's hard for me to do, but I really need to put myself first sometimes.

I'm still organising my thoughts, so this isn't going to have too much detail, but I'm sure I'll have quite a few venting posts in the next few days. I've been ignoring my blog, because there are just some things I need to talk about, but that would take admitting them to myself. So... here's my start.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you're having such a hard time of it :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, I'm right there with you girl. Making changes to improve your life can be hard sometimes. But I know you'll do just fine once you get started and have sorted through your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete