August 20, 2011

Mini vacay

Since I'm starting school, I will be either working or in school every single day of the week. Yeah, I might be crazy. Because of this, my mom and I decided to take a trip down to where my sister lives to do some shopping. We went down on Tuesday, hit TJ Maxx (why don't we have one of those?!), and Chipotle (Oh my gosh so good! We ARE getting one of those soon!). Then we went further into the city towards my sister's and more shopping. We wen to a Home Goods, a Goodwill (they're supposed to be better down there. Not really though). After we got to my sisters house we had dinner, watch some movies, and just relaxed.

The next day we got bagels, I got a huge pile of clothes from Target (theirs is bigger) waited for my sister to get out of work, had lunch, then WENT TO IKEA. I have always liked Ikea stuff, and just got my bed from there, but you can't get a lot of stuff online. I really liked it, but was having a weird day, so I felt pretty panicky the whole time and probably didn't get the whole experience. Anyway, it was fun, I spent way too much money, but it was good. I'll finally have my room finished soon! Well once I finish painting my furniture. And I mean my dad painting my furniture.


Lunch at Ra

My sister's new kitten Miso

Her pup Koji

And Honzo!




1 comment:

  1. Ah, I wish we had a Homegoods! I miss that store! The closest one here is 2 hours away. :( Glad you had a good mini vacation!

    ReplyDelete